Become a volunteer
What is Volunteering?
Volunteering is the time you give to strengthen your community and imporve others’ quality of life as well as your own. It is time that is freely given and can benifit you in many different ways.
FOR TEENAGERS AND YOUNG ADULTS
- Helps to complete your mandatory Volunteer hours for school.
- Developing skills such as independence, critical thinking, problem solving, team building and personal growth.
- New challenges and experiences.
- Obtaining job references.
- One of the only places in the region to offer immersion in the media field.
- The acquisition of experience to prepare for the job market or to meet work-study requirements.
- development of social consciousness, and the satisfaction of making a difference.
- new challenges and experiences.
- social implication according to your own schedule.
- The feeling of contributing to positive changes in our community.
- possibility of meeting new people with the same interests.
- making new friends and increase your social circle.
- The pride of helping the quality of life of the people in your community.
Come join us today for a chance to explore, create and meet new people in a warm and inviting environment!