Become a volunteer
Volunteering is an unpaid and freely chosen activity that usually takes place within a non-profit institution. To feel useful and to do something for others is what fuels volunteers. They engage in unpaid fields of activity as diverse as sport, culture, health, social action, advocacy, environmental and education.
FOR TEENAGERS AND YOUNG ADULTS
- Having fun with people who has the same interests.
- Developing skills such as independence, critical thinking, problem solving, team building and personal growth.
- New challenges and experiences.
- Obtaining job references.
- One of the only places in the region to offer immersion in the media field.
- The acquisition of experience to prepare for the job market or to meet work-study requirements.
- development of social consciousness, and the satisfaction of making a difference.
- new challenges and experiences.
- social implication according to your own schedule.
- The feeling of contributing to positive changes in our community.
- possibility of meeting new people with the same interests.
- making new friends and increase your social circle.
- The pride of helping the quality of life of the people in your community.