Welcome to our new site!
Navigate this page to learn more about your community television channel or click one of the buttons below.
Our mission and values
what is tvc22
TVC22 is an independent not-for-profit organization founded in 1990 as a community TV station whose main mandate is to produce TV shows.
TVC22 involves the public at different levels, providing coverage of local current events in Clarence-Rockland and the surrounding area, and involving the public in the creation of new shows and new production methods. en passant par les techniques de réalisation.
The mission of TVC22 is to highlight the Clarence-Rockland and surrounding community through the production and dissemination of TV projects that speak to the concerns of the local population while encouraging community involvement in the different stages of production.
TVC22 embodies social and professional values.
- inspired by people’s ideas;
- professional and brings added value;
- mindful of clients’ and viewers’ interests;
- proactive in responding to clients’ and viewers’ needs;
- innovative in its approaches;
- captivating and interesting;
- socially responsible; and
- rigorous and promotes continuous quality improvement.